BTWOB - Journey BTWOB - Journey

yea...

it sounds way to similiar to one of those older song...i tihnk from the 80's...other than tat it was pretty good

Crazy Face. Crazy Face.

well, not bad

hey its me again, checkin if you improved. your DNB is pretty good. the only problem i had was the bass line, and melody didnt line up very well. but other than that it was much better. still much room to improve tho

MultipleChoice responds:

Ha, secretly, there really was no bass line. I used the "SnarenBass" instrument in fruityloops. I'm such a cheater :). Yep, i'm still figgerin stuff out, but i'm workin on it.

Dreaming Piano Dreaming Piano

i like

its like one of those dreamlike sequences which i like. especially wen it turns into like your now experiencing the dream, from the smooth dream intro. i like this alot 5/5

Jack-Kinoff responds:

"i want pancakes grandpa," Billy said to Grandpa. "Shut the fuck up Billy before i beat u with this pole again."
"ok grandpa,"

So that day billy went to the play ground. but he was careful not to run to far, because his grandpa told him that if he did, the indian hiding under his bed would get him.
"hi tommy" billy said
"hi bill" tommy said
they played all day long... but just than Barney came along.
"oh no tommy... its barney... and it looks like hes high again... =-(.
Barney ran at them with glowing red eyes wielding a chainsaw.
all of a sudden, barney exploded. thus ends my story.
----------------------------------------
now my response to ur review.
----------------------------------------
i like PANCAKES YUMMY YUM YUM GOOD PANCAKE PANCAKE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa... just than billy died. =(
HE ATE TO MUCH CHILDREN

Jump & Kick those Happy Beats Jump & Kick those Happy Beats

nice...

i was lookin at DNB, and saw i was on top, and u were second. just saying nice job, yours is more DNb than mine.

crud responds:

hahah, nice. you know what this means...i have to listen to yours as well, since you are on the top o the charts! dont worry about sounding not dnb enough, that's what experimenting is all about, testing the boundaries of our musical knowledge. keep up the music!

The Rage I: The Rage Is Born The Rage I: The Rage Is Born

this music serious is crazy

i love this. im thinkig about showing my band teacher, and hope he'll compose it into a 4 movement piece, like this is set up.

Bezo responds:

Wow, I'd be honoured. Except right now several of the notes are out of human range. I have to rearrange it. ;)

D'oh D'oh

yae yea

nuttin like good old simpsons dances. they really never get old

Wouldn't you like to know... Wouldn't you like to know...

the song was good, but..

yea...this isnt a review, but i just wanna tell ya that in FL you go to options , and goto audio settings, and turn up the buffer length (the slidable bar in the middle of audio options). that will allow you to use more patterns with a better sound.

PaNdOrA-Heavan's Uprising PaNdOrA-Heavan's Uprising

nice work

extremely well done with the harmonics, and intricacy overall. i liked how the layering fit well. good job, lookin foward to some more

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

thanks a bunch for ur review!

im really hoping something of mine will make song of the week soon so i can get some more reviews (i love getting comments!!) don worry, theres more to come, i downloaded a bunch of synths and now i can mess around alot more.

applily applily

hmmmm

WAHHOOOOOO ITS GREAT....

Axlogryphil Axlogryphil

yea!

all your paino work has inspired me to continue on my career with the paino, thx

Bezo responds:

Thanks man. I'm always looking to inspire painists. ;)